Words to Live by

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
~
Oscar Wilde

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crazy Fit!

Thursday, March 29th, 2012

To My Dear Lovely Blog,

     Today was an amazing day, I went for a great bike ride as I told you yesterday and it was a great ride. I rode 7.4 miles and had a great time. However we can start with waking up this morning. So today when I woke up at 7:25 I got dressed and did my usual routine, heading to the pool for my two hour swim practice. Swim was so great and after practice I was pretty sore so I stretched a bit and fixed that. Than Dad and I went to the hunting store and I got my first pair of throwing knives! I'm excited to learn something new! Besides this I am taking an interest in archery as well, this is very exciting. Anyway after that I came home and relaxed I decided I would go on that awesome bike ride! This ride started with a simple decision to get on my bike which I just fixed up, and ended 7.4 miles later in exhaustion and satisfaction. I loved it and it was super fun!!! Tomorrow maybe I will go for another one.

Love,

     Elyssa<3

No comments:

Post a Comment