Words to Live by

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
~
Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Normal Day

Wednesday, March 28th, 2012

Dearest Blog,

     Its me again, and I had the greatest day! It all started with my daily swim practice, and seeing as its spring break practice was held in the morning. WHICH I LOVED!!! It was so great and I had a amazing time working out, I worked so hard I'm so glad I did and I know it will pay off. And after I had an amazing work out I got to eat breakfast and go babysit that cute little boy I told y'all about yesterday, we had so much fun! Plus I cleaned the kitchen, walked the neighbors dog and even got to take a nap. What a productive day if I do say so myself! After I had finished all of this productiveness I had to take some me time. So my brother offered to go for a longboard with me. We had tons of fun and skated about 3 miles. Tomorrow after swim were going to go to for a bike ride. Maybe about 4 or 5 miles to start. Well than I will post again tomorrow "my little lemon drops" ~The Gradual Report.

Love,

      Elyssa<3

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that your muscle(s) are better and that you can swim again! That is cool! I miss you! We need to have a craft time together again!

    Aunt Linnea

    ReplyDelete