Words to Live by

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
~
Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome

Hey all you out there in blogger land! Well this is my first post, and quite honestly I'm not sure what to write, so I will start with this. Its the first week of spring break and the weather here is quite awful. I am planing on going on a bike ride but I will have to see if the weather will stop being awful. Anyway onto more crafty and entertaining things I am up too. I have started altering my prom dress among other things and have started a new art project for school. Now a question I have for all you bloggers out here!!! I want to know from each and everyone of you... 
What is your favorite craft to do when its a raining day?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have favorite craft. But when it is raining I try to work on whatever project I have in progress at the time!

    Love you,
    Aunt Linnea

    ReplyDelete