Words to Live by

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
~
Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesdays Quotes





Love the earth and sun and animals,Despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks,Stand up for the stupid and crazy,Devote your income and labor to others...And your very flesh shall be a great poem. 
Walt Whitman





I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities 
or pride; so I love you because I knew no other
way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'.
So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so
close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda.



It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes  
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment