Words to Live by

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
~
Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 26, 2012

15 Random Facts About Me!

  1. I have been told I am smarter than the average 11th grade girl
  2. I am an active person
  3. I love to read
  4. I am pretty great at multi tasking
  5. I love animals with my whole heart
  6. I have been swimming since I was 4
  7. I am great at Water Polo and Love it so much
  8. I used to dive competitively and now I just do it for fun
  9. My favorite color is blue
  10. My favorite animal would have to be the dolphin
  11. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and go scuba diving
  12. I like cold weather way more than hot weather
  13. I find joy in all things I do even when I dislike the activity
  14. Sometimes I just feel like crying cause at the end of the day I'm still a person with feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment